Monday, May 11, 2009

CELEBRITY NEWS: AMY WINEHOUSE DOES IT AGAIN... GETS DRUNK & PISSES PEOPLE OFF



HERE’S SOME CELEB DISH FOR YOU. WHEN I FIRST STARTED THIS BLOG I TOLD MYSELF I WOULDN’T POST GOSSIP STORIES, BUT AFTER SOME CAREFUL CONSIDERATION & DELIBERATION, I’VE DECIDED TO SIMPLY FILTER STORIES I FEEL ARE APPROPRIATE, AS OPPOSED TO LUMPING ALL GOSSIP TOGETHER. I DON’T LIKE GENERALIZATION, EXCPET MAYBE FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES, SO I WON’T GENERALIZE ALL GOSSIP. FAIR ENOUGH, RIGHT? I THINK SO! LOL. ENJOY

Katie and Peter are Separating

News has just come in the UK that Katie Price and Peter Andre are seperating.

BBC Radio 1 have just announced the news but were yet to hear from the couples spokespeople… if it’s true then I really don’t believe in the sacrilege of marriage.

The Sun reports that their management company, Can Associates Limited said, “Peter Andre and Katie Price are separating after four-and_a_half years of marriage. They have both requested that the media respect their families privacy at this difficult time.”

More details to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment