Friday, July 3, 2009

FASHION- STUART WEITZMAN PEEPER PUMPS




Stuart Weitzman Peep Pump

Posted by Shomore in Celebrity Shoe Style, Stuart Weitzman Shoes

Regulars of this blog will know that I’m a sucker for heel details. I love it when a classic pump is embellished with details on the heel - it’s still very elegant, glam, but utterly unique. I was already a fan of Stuart Weitzman “Peepers” when I first saw them featured on Zappos for $575. However, I *really* had to exercise sheer non-purchasing willpower when I saw them featured today on Gilt Groupe for half off - $278 instead of $575. Will you exercise such restraint?

If the Weitzman’s Peepers looks familiar, per MTV, they are the same ones featured in Beyonce’s Ego video. I assume that Beyonce had the shoes re-soled so they were less slippery, but how she manages to dance so ferociously in Stuart’s shoes with such skinny heels is beyond me. I could probably manage a few hundred yard and back if I’m lucky in these shoes. My admiration for Beyonce just went up a few notches. Sigh, what we women will do to look good.

No comments:

Post a Comment