Monday, May 4, 2009

CELEBRITY NEWS: TILA TEQUILA & RAY J A COUPLE



FOR ALL OF YOU WHO CARE. I CAN’T SAY THAT I DO, BUT I’M SURE THERE ARE THOSE OF YOU WHO DO. & BELIEVE ME WHEN I SAY I’M NOT KNOCKING ANYONE WHO DOES. I DAMN SURE TUNED IN TO RAY J’S REALITY SHOW A COUPLE TIMES, AS DID I FOR TILA’S BISEXUAL TV EXPERIMENT. THIS COULD VERY WELL BE A PUBLICITY STUNT, BECAUSE LET’S FACE IT, NEITHER OF THEM HAS SHYED AWAY FROM USING HYPE TO STAY RELEVANT. LOL. ANYWAY, HERE IT IS, STRAIGHT FROM THE BISEXUAL’S MOUTH:

Tila wrote the following in her blog:

So there have been SO SO SO SO many rumors about me dating P.Diddy, Tyrese, to anyone you could possibly think of! So I am taking to my blog to clear up all them rumors ok? I am not dating anyone of those guys, although they are all very close friends and I have the upmost respect for them.....however......my secret boyfriend......that I have been trying to keep on the hush hush for soooo long.......is.........are you guys ready????

My real boyfriend is RAY J!!!!! Yes.....we've been dating for a while but didn't want the media to find out cuz it's nobody's business, but since all these other random rumors starting poppin up that I'm dating so, and so, I finally felt that I needed to tell the world that rumors are NOT TRUE!!!!

My baby is Ray J.....and no man has made me feel so loved and so happy in such a long time. We really do love each other and I am so happy to have FINALLY met someone who treats me with respect and love. He is so sweet to me and makes me melt everytime I see him.......I love my baby......so there you have it! Tila Tequila is officially dating Ray J!!!!!! I think we make the cutest couple....dont you?????

And this video that I posted earlier tonight was for him so he would hurry up and come over to see his:

LINK: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jvVRnxevSKw&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.mediatakeout.com%2F32514%2Freality_hook_up_ray_j_is_officially_dating_tila_tequila.html&feature=player_embedded

No comments:

Post a Comment