Saturday, March 21, 2009

Everything Pop Culture Segment Breakdown

Greetings,

I hope all is well with everyone. Thank you for joining me today. I'm not going to talk your ear off this time, but I do want to share some information with you about what kinds of segments you can expect on this blog. Included will be the following, some being regular*, & others being specialty**:

Music*
Movies*
Television*
Fashion*
On The Hill- Politics*
Gossip Corner*
This week in Pop Culture- where you will find the following:
Song of the week*
Music Artist Spotlight*
Actor Spotlight*
Top Movie*
TV Show*
Fashion Trend/Style/Item**
Shoe Highlight**
Purse Highlight**
Accessory of the Week**
Designer Spotlight**
Quote of the Week**- possibly daily
Breakthrough of the Week*
Weekly Regret*
Tragedy of the Week*
U know you're ridiculous when....**
Why are you Famous**
If I ever see you in the street I'd whup your a$$**
I have so much $ I don't even care anymore**
Hottie of the Week*- possibly daily
Troll of the Week*- possibly daily
I'll be damned*- possibly daily
The world must be coming to an end**
Up & coming artists**- video posts of actors, or performing
Movie Corner (old, new, indie, etc)**
Throwback Session*
Today's useful Fact**
Today's useless Fact**
Relationships**- eventually a separate blog
This Week in Reality TV*- eventually a separate blog
Celebrity Pit Segment**- matching celebs against each other & making comparisons

Stay tuned in daily. As I stated in my 1st blog, you won't regret it. Thanks for checking in

Mr. StarPower MultiMedia

No comments:

Post a Comment